How it works:
From your birth information (month, day year, time, location),
Sandy calculates your natal chart, a snapshot of the sky at the moment you were born. After the first look at your chart, she begins to dig through the many layers of astrological energies, weaving them into storylines that relate to your life, and bring through your overall essence with some future energies to pay attention to.
More advanced sessions can include a personal talisman, relationship reading (1hr and will need both individual's birth information), business/career guidance (1hr), intention setting consultation (1hr), or an overall check-up (15min or more). You can always let me know where you'd like exploration! After your session you’ll have a deeper understanding of who you are, and how to nurture your body, mind and spirit.
How to prepare:
- The readings are usually over the phone or Skype. Make sure to request 'intention.beads' on Skype before your appointment time. Sandy will call you!
- You will want to write some notes and dates down, so have a pen, paper, and/or calendar ready!
- If you want to reflect later on the reading, request a recording that is yours to keep.
- Make sure that you are settled and grounded for the reading. That means to be sitting down and engaged in the conversation- that does NOT MEAN multitasking on your phone, shopping at the grocery store, driving, or in the middle of
$30/15mins over the phone/skype
Perfect for First Time Clients
Discover your cycles, strengths, talents and any weak spots to be mindful of. Your planets are like an energetic mandala of your soul. Explore the myths, meaning and magic of your individual birth chart.
In your birth chart consult, we can discuss your astrology and how it relates to:
* career and life direction
* relationship possibilities or pitfalls
* family dynamics
* financial, wealth and abundance indicators
* children and fertility
* health, wellness and self care rituals
We’ll cover your most important planets, whether that be Venus, Mars, the Moon, Mercury, the Sun, Jupiter or Saturn. Together we’ll discuss your ascendant (rising sign) and find out what your best planet is. We’ll talk about major life themes, and how to make the most of your true and authentic potential.